Pool Opens Daily Saturday, May 6thPool Hours: Official Pool hours are 6:00 AM through 9:00 PM. The Pool opened on Saturday, May 6th. Starting Memorial Day Weekend, we will have Life Guards on duty from 2:00 PM to 6:00 PM during the week and from 2:00 PM until 8:00 PM on Saturdays / 1:00 PM until 5:00 PM on Sundays. The Holly Springs Barracudas Swim Team will have the pool reserved for the evenings of their home meets. Please visit this link to see when they occupy the pool. http://hsbarracudas.com/welcome/ During unguarded times and non-Swim Team times, the Pool is open on a Swim at Your Own Risk basis. Use your Key Fob to enter the Pool Area during Official Pool hours – (6:00 AM to 9:00 PM). Pool will be open Saturday, May 6th through Sunday, Oct 1st. Everyone is Welcome to join our Holly Springs Swim & Tennis Club!
HOLLY SPRINGS POOL AND TENNIS CLUB
POOL RULES (Revised 2016)
The Holly Springs Swim and Tennis Club is a private facility for the use of Members and their authorized guests.
A safe, family atmosphere is to be maintained at all times.
- All members and guests use Key Fob when entering the pool area.
- Keep outer gate closed and locked at all times. The inner gate may be left open to allow bathroom access but should be closed when the last people leave the pool.
- The large sliding gate to the picnic area can only be open when a lifeguard is on duty.
- Guests must be invited and escorted by a member. No member may sign in more than 6 guests without prior arrangement with the Pool Chair. *Guest pass fees are $1.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by a family member 14 years of age or older only when Lifeguards are present. During Swim at your own Risk periods, all youth under 16 must be supervised by an Adult to be in the pool.
- Rules governing babysitters: Must sign in with a member, or bring a letter. Babysitters must be at least 16 years old, and must babysit only one family. The babysitter must accompany a child under 12 in order to avoid guest fee.
- No one with an open cut may enter the pool.
- No glass is permitted inside the pool area.
- No food or beverages in the pool.
- Regulation swim diapers are required for all non-potty trained children. Any fecal contamination accidents MUST be reported to the lifeguard immediately.
- Children under 3 are not allowed in the pool without an adult.
- Swim equipment must be approved by the lifeguard, and must not interfere with other members, i.e. oversized floats.
- Tennis balls are not permitted in the pool area, only Nerf type balls.
- Only one person at a time is allowed on diving boards and ladders.
- No throwing of balls or games of tag is allowed to or by anyone going off the diving board.
- No smoking by anyone under the age of 18 is allowed on the property.
- No smoking is permitted inside the pool fence. Smoking is permitted only in areas designated by the Board of Directors.
- Appropriate swim apparel is required, no cut-offs or regular apparel are allowed.
- Adult swim will be called with a whistle at 15 before the hour. Only adults over 18, and children under 3 accompanied by adults are allowed in the pool during adult swim. All children must remain at least 3 feet from the pool during adult swim, no sitting on the edge or steps is allowed.
- The Lifeguard is in charge of the pool. They are not to be distracted in any way.
- All members and guests are required to clean up after themselves.
- Use of personal radios is allowed at a very low volume, but must be tuned to a family station, with no inappropriate language or lyrics.
- Appropriate conduct is expected of all members and guests at all times. Inappropriate conduct includes, but is not limited to, roughhousing, running, pushing, fighting, inappropriate language, excessive alcohol consumption, loud and disruptive behavior, or any behavior not consistent with a family atmosphere. The Lifeguards are in charge of the pool, and are required to enforce the rules. All members, children, and guests will abide by the requests of the Lifeguard. Infractions by children may result in sitting out of the pool for increasing lengths of time, or expulsion from the pool for the day, if repeated infractions occur. Infractions by adults may be referred to the Board of Directors, pursuant to Article VI, sections 7 and 8 of the By Laws of the club.
- Consumption of alcohol is allowed when consistent with a family atmosphere. Public intoxication is illegal, and will not be tolerated. The lifeguard, or any Club member who observes such behavior, will contact 2 members of the Board of Directors, or 1, if 2 are not available. The Board member(s) will request that the intoxicated member or guest leave the pool immediately, without discussion. If an appropriate ride is not available, a taxi will be called. Failure to comply will result in a 911 call. Additional action may also be taken by the Board of Directors, pursuant to Article VI Sections 7 and 8 of the By Laws. The consequences of such behavior may include suspension or expulsion from the Club.
- The lifeguard will announce that the pool is closing 15 minutes prior to the time of closing. All members and guests will vacate the pool area and grounds by the closing time. Any parties or special use of the pool or grounds must be approved in advance by the Board of Directors.
Pool hours are from 6:00 AM until 9:00 PM Via Electronic Key Fob on a Swim At Your Own Risk Basis.- May 6th until October 1st.
Life guards will be on duty from 2PM-6PM weekdays; 2PM-8PM on Saturdays; and 1PM–5PM on Sundays.
All others times the Pool is open on a Swim At Your Own Risk basis.